Thursday, August 11, 2011

Molly Toddler: Author, Mathematician, Artist

Molly Toddler is on her way to becoming a very prolific artist and author. She's always enjoyed drawing and "writing", but she's recently developed the skills to consistently make recognizable letters.

Yesterday, she brought me this and said it was the alphabet:



Upon review, she did get most of it:

Also, note that she signed the bottom several times :-)

Last week, she wrote these numbers:

The 6, 8, and 10 are especially good :-)


This morning, she drew this cow. I actually knew what it was before she told me! Note that it is "jumping over some moons".


Good thing I stocked up on crayons, colored pencils, and cheap paper with the back-to-school sales. Looks like I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment