Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Highlights 8/2/11

I was holding Lucy in a store today, and she wanted down.
Lucy: Play?
Me: No.
Lucy: PLAY???
Me: No.
Lucy: PLAY... ME?
She's said more than one word in succession before (More Crackers, Milk Please, etc.), but this was a sentence! Verb + Noun = My sweet smart kiddo.

Molly enjoys wearing stick on earrings. Tonight after her bath...
Molly: I want to throw away my earrings.
Daddy: Go ahead sweetie.
Molly: Buuuuut, I don't want them to stick to the floor if I drop them. So I'm going to stick them to each other and then throw them away. That way if they fall they won't stick.
Daddy Toddler and I were impressed at the level of critical thinking she demonstrated.

I leave you with Molly performing a rousing rendition of "Heffalumps and Woozles" (you'll need to turn the volume up!):


No comments:

Post a Comment