Saturday, September 17, 2011

A few highlights from the past week: 9/22/11

Molly: I think the dish ran away with the spoon because they were afraid the cow would fall on them...

Molly: Daddy, help me put my clothes on.
Daddy: My hands are gross and greasy right now.
Molly: Can I smell them?

Signing Time finished and Lucy said (clear as day) "Is it all done?". She's also started saying "I see you!" and "Mine ___".

Molly called Daddy Toddler into the bathroom.
Molly: Look daddy! I can do it like a grown-up!
She proceeds to take of her clothes, climb on a stool in front of the toilet, and act like she's going to pee standing up. Luckily, Daddy stopped her in time...


1 comment:

  1. steal some of my pictures of the swing set! you should do a swing set blog post :) and some uncle block building!

    ReplyDelete