Sunday, February 12, 2012

Toddler Highlights 2/16/12

You know Lucy Toddler is a second child because when we caught her in the middle of this, Daddy Toddler and I both went for our cameras:


Why yes, that is an entire cube of butter...

Molly: Mommy, did you know that faces are different shapes?
Me: Sure.
Molly: I have a circle face, you have a oval face, and Grandma has a triangle face.
Me: What about papa?
Molly: Umm... he has an oval face like you.

While wearing a wool coat, I accidentally shocked Molly.
Molly: Mom! That hurt. It was ex-static electricity!

Lucy was using the potty at Target last week.
Me (trying to encourage her): Can you show me how you can peepee in the potty?
Lucy got this mischievous look on her face and deliberately squeezed her legs together for a moment.
Lucy (stops squeezing, looks down, looks back at me): Peek-A-Boo!
It was all I could do to not roll around laughing on the bathroom floor. Luckily I held it together, because that particular game of peek-a-boo was not something she needs to think is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment