Sunday, February 5, 2012

Toddler Highlights 2/5/12

Me (while driving, to both girls): I love you.
Lucy: I love you too Mommy!
I love that she not only says "I love you" back, she makes the sentence more complicated.

Molly (during the same drive): Mom! There's a "Silent E" on my shirt.
Me: That's right. You should show your teacher.
Molly: Yeah, I don't think she knows about "Silent E"s...

I recently downloaded "Good Golly Miss Molly" and "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds". They were well received, and are now frequently requested. However, Molly some amusing interpretations of the lyrics.

Molly (listening to Good Golly Miss Molly): Mom, I think this song was about me when I was two.
Me: Why?
Molly: Because he is singing about when I was "short like a ball".

Me (singing): Lucy in the Sky with Diii-aaaamonds.
Molly: Um mom, I thought it was Lucy in the Sky with Diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment