Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Highlights 5/2/11

Today, I made have permanently psychologically scarred Molly Toddler . I thought to myself, "Since they're driving her crazy, I'll just trim Molly Toddler's bangs.".




Daddy Toddler's assessment: She kind of looks like a medievil male peasant. Personally, the style reminded me of this girl from Ace of Cakes:


Sigh...At least Molly's too young to know or care. Thank goodness hair grows back!



And now back to your regularly scheduled highlights:

Molly: MOOOOOM! I'm pooping! I want you to come in here and smell how stinky my poop is!
Me: Um... no thanks. I'm just going to wipe for you.
Molly: I was pooping, and it was really hurting but I kept doing it. I was really brave!

I had to bring both girls to pick up some paperwork at Shriner's today. I was going over things with a staffer when Molly came and plopped down in a seat across from us.
Molly: Hello! My name is Molly!
Staffer: Well hello...
Molly (sits properly and folds her hands on her lap): We should talk about some WORDS! I would like to say some words about TOYS!

Today, Lucy Toddler looked at my turtle shaped necklace and said "Tuh-Tah?".

Yesterday, Molly was eating a piece of bread and then exclaimed "Look, I made a face!"



3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful tales of the every day life of toddlers everywhere! You need to save blogs until The kids grow up, they will get a kick out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bread-0-lantern(TM)! (C) 2011, Breadfaces, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cindi - The whole purpose of this blog is to make me take the time to chronicle this time of my Toddler's lives. I'm enjoying it, and I hope one day they will too.

    ReplyDelete