Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Highlights 5/18/11

While we were snuggling this morning...
Molly: I love you "ah-keditty"
Me: Really? What does that mean?
Molly: It means that you love your whoooooole self!
Me: Do you mean "entirely"?
Molly: No, "a-fiddity"!
Me: Do you mean "infinity"?
Molly: NO! "Af-iderdy!".
You heard it here first folks.


A song by Molly:
I sing along, along with you, so you can sing along!
I sing along, along with you, so you can sing this song!
Lalalala lalalala lalalala-laaaaaaaaa

We arrived home this evening, and the trashcan was pulled out to the curb.
Me: Huh... I don't remember putting the trashcan on the curb. That's kind of freaky.
Molly: Mommy who put it there? Is it scary?
Me (realizing it must have been guy that mows our yard): It's ok sweetie. I was a little scared and then I realized it was Mr. Barney.
Molly: Barney? Like the dinosaur?
Me: Sort of.
Molly: Did grown ups move the trash can and scare you.
Me: Yes they did, but it's ok.
Molly: Do you want me to take care of them for you?
Me: What?
Molly: When I'm a grown up, I'll take care of them for you!
I never did quite figure out what she meant by that...

No comments:

Post a Comment