Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday Highlights 5/5/2011

I called Daddy Toddler this morning and, at some point in the conversation, called him sweetie. After I hung up...
Molly: Who was that? Was it grandma?
Me: No it was daddy.
Molly: But you called him sweetie, and sweetie is for girls.
Me: Sometimes I call your daddy sweetie.
Molly: No... sweeties are girls. It's not the difference.
She also recently told me "I'm not a kid, because kids are boys. I'm just a big girl.".

Today in Target I a had a big sneezing fit. When I finished, Lucy look at me in awe, grinned, and started fake sneezing. This went on for about 5 minutes as we walked around the store. Silly girl!

Lucy's outfit today:


I tried to get a cute picture of Molly's outfit today, but that session was an absolute failure (as are about 99% of my attempts to get a cute picture of Molly). Most of them look like this:


Or if I'm lucky, this:


Thankfully, I have a friend that can take pictures that look like this:




No comments:

Post a Comment