Sunday, June 12, 2011

Molly <3 Daddy

Molly is very a demanding and particular kiddo when it comes to playtime, and when Daddy comes home it is on. Daddy Toddler is such a good sport; not every daddy would play along like he does <3

Daddy Toddler came into the living room cradling two dolls. Molly followed soon after holding some pom-poms.


Me: What're you guys doing?
Molly: We're having a RACE! The dollies are racing and I'm cheering!
Daddy toddler proceeds to race around the room holding the dolls.
Molly: STOP DADDY! There's a stop sign there.... now GO!
Daddy crosses the "finish line".
Daddy: Did I win?
Molly: No. I won at the cheering! Now it's Daddy's turn.


Later...
Molly: Daddy! Will you take a picture of my big tummy?
She then did this:


Followed by this:

Ahhhh, blackmail :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I thought the blackmail was the photo of daddy toddler holding the pom-poms. ;)

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete