Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Highlights 6/27/11

Molly: Mommy.... you smell like chicken pox.
I'm not quite sure what to make of this.

Molly: Mommy and Mommy's friend. I really need you to close your mouths and stop talking and look at me so I can dance.
Though she's occasionally pretty bossy at 3 1/2, I'm so glad she doesn't have the word "shut-up" in her vocabulary :-)

Molly: Daddy, I'm pretending you have a sneezeache!
Daddy: A what?
Molly: A sneezeache. It's when you are going to sneeze and it hurts in your nose.
I know exactly what she's talking about! I think this should be a word.

Once again, Molly discusses thermometers:
Molly: A thermometer is... we have to make this face. And this funny face is what a thermometer is. A funny face thermometer. It has 2 points of his hair.
Daddy: You mean 3?
Molly: Yes. Of hair. And then one this. This is the mouth. And this is the inside talking. See? It's a laughing scary monster. Don't be afraid daddy, it's just pretend. It's just talking to you. I just wanted to say "hi". I'm going to show you what is in the thermometer. See?

No comments:

Post a Comment