Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday-Thursday Highlights 7/10/11

Molly was playing with balls of yarn and making various foods (noodles, french fries, etc).
Me: I love your good manners, Molly.
Molly: Do you love my beignets?

Molly: It's a banana! Healthy as can be!

A few nights ago, the fire alarm went off at 3:00am (stupid humidity). Molly freaked and had to be comforted and calmed. The next morning, she told me a very elaborate story about the "monster noise" and that it was from a "grown up toy that was following me down the hall".
Me: What are you doing?
Molly: I'm pretending I'm imagionation-ing!

Molly: Mom... what can you do for me?
Me: Excuse me?
Molly: Can you give me a favor?

Molly: Mom, do you know what? I have two brothers: Michael and Super Meat Boy.

Me: Molly, where is you hairbow?
Molly: I took it off for safekeeping! It's in the car!


No comments:

Post a Comment