Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Highlights 3/14/11

Me: What do you want to drink?
Molly: Um........ I want to think about butterflies.
Me: Ok, but what do you want to drink?
Molly: Juice.
I love that she thought I said "what do you want to think", considered, and answered as though it was a normal question to ask.

Me: I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back.
Molly: Oh, do you want me to come too?
Me: No sweetie, I'll be fine by myself.
Molly: Ok, well call if you need me!
Who is the mommy here? :-p

Molly: I thought I was grown up and going to get a husband.
Me: Not yet sweetie. And where did you get that idea?
Molly: From my brother!

Molly fell asleep in my arms while we were watching a show. This is the first time this has happened since she was a newborn.


No comments:

Post a Comment