Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday and Saturday Highlights 4/2/11

I gave Molly Toddler some crackers in a plastic bag. She ate them while we were driving to the store. When I opened the door to get her out she had the bag on her hand.
Molly (in a goofy voice): Hello! I'm a bag! I'm so hungry. I really need you to put some crackers in me!

Molly read me a new "letter" from her brother Michael. According to her, he sent it from the gas station...

Molly found our camera and put it around her neck.
Molly: Say cheese
Me: (half-hearted and distracted): Cheese...
Molly: Well that wasn't a very great smile. Lets try again.

I found Molly a toy goldfish-in-a-bowl at a garage sale.
Molly: Wow! My own pet! If you ever had a pet fish, where would you go?

Molly(examining a shape sorter from a garage sale): This toy is brilliant!
Me: Why is it brilliant?
Molly: Um... because I called it brilliant!
Circular reasoning works...

Molly: I think it's time for it to be Easter.
Me: Why?
Molly: Because it's not time for Halloween.
Me: What's different about them?
Molly: Well, Easter is in the morning, and Halloween is at night.

Molly: Oh no Mommy! You left the door right open!
Me: You mean wide open?
Molly: Yes, white open.

Me: We're going to church in the morning.
Molly: Yaaaaaay!
She proceeds to do a little dance, and then stopped slightly embarrassed.
Molly: Sorry Mommy. I just "freezed" out.
Me: You mean freaked out?
Molly: No, I was freezing out...




No comments:

Post a Comment