Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tuesday & Wednesday Highlights 4/27/11

Molly: I'm going to curl your hair. I'm gonna roll it and roll it and tie it up into circles!
Me: Ok...
Molly: hm... I tried and tried and I just can't do it.

Last night Lucy Toddler looked at the curtain in the bathroom and said said/signed frog. Then we pointed to the fish and she excitedly signed fish! This morning we walked outside to the car and Lucy grinned and said "Ah-Sigh" while signing outside. This was the first time! She also signed and said sun for the first time during our walk this evening.

Molly: Mommy don't speak.
I don't...
Molly: Mommy? Mommymommymommymommymommymommymommy? Don't say anything! You can't say ANYTHING!
She tiptoes towards me...
Molly: Boo!
Me: Ah!
Molly: Wasn't that scary?!

Yesterday, Lucy learned a new skill!


Not bad for a kid that can't walk! This afternoon, she figured out how to get back out of the chair. When praised, she said "I did it!". At first I wasn't sure, but a friend was over and she heard it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment