Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday Highlights 4/7/11

The Toddler girls and I were in the car, but I hadn't started driving yet.
Molly: It's time to go! We are pretending this car is a rocketship! 1..2...3... it's not working! 4........... 5........ I think it can't go.
I guess this was her way of telling me to stop fiddling with the iPhone and put the car in gear! In my defense I was putting on her music...

Today at the craft store and again at the grocery store Lucy Toddler was captivated by the flowers. She pointed and babbled every time we passed and even tried to say "flower" a few times. So sweet :-)

Molly: I love you!
Me: I love you too!
Molly: I love you 35!
Me: I love you 45!
Molly: No, you love me 36.

Molly (while eating lunch): I wish that these tomatoes were juggling balls...

Me: It's time to use the potty.
Molly: No, I'm being a snail.
Me: Ok, little snail, it's time to go potty.
Molly: But snails don't have bottoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment