Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday and Monday Highlights 4/11/11

Me: Deal? Lets shake on it?
Molly: (shakes her arms excitedly...)

Molly (singing): Father Don't Die
Father Don't Die
Father Don't Die
Cause I dont' want you do die
And when you don't die, I'll kiss you goodnight.
Me: Why are you singing that song?
Molly: Because I don't want to die. And I don't want daddy to die. So I am singing this song.

I had a band-aid on my finger this morning and was tapping the steering wheel while driving.
Molly: Mommy, stop tapping your finger!
Me: What?
Molly: Don't tap the steering wheel with your left thumb. You're going to hurt your owie!
Me: Ok, I'll just use my fingers instead of my thumbs.
Molly: I think that's a good idea...

2 comments:

  1. I love the things that little ones come up with. they dont worry like we do they just say what they are thinking. We could learn something from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the things that come out of the little ones mouths. They dont think they just say it

    ReplyDelete