Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beware the penguins

Molly Toddler received a sucker at the doctor today. She ate a little of it, and then put it on the living room on the coffee table. During her nap-time, I threw it out. She knows better than to leave half eaten suckers in the living room.

This evening, she asked where it was and began looking for it. I told her it was gone. She asked what happened. I gazed meaningfully at the trashcan and said "You left it on the coffee table Molly. That was bad manners. What happens when little girls leave their lolly-pops on the table?"

She grinned a mischievous grin and shouted "I think that PENGUINS ate it!"

Maybe they're in cahoots with the elves?

2 comments:

  1. lol I thought of your blog today when I was doing the paci search for cooper! Darn little elves are sneaky and fast! I however have a name for my elf , his name is Everett :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everett the Elf- it has a nice ring to it!

    ReplyDelete