Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Highlights 2/25/11


Molly likes to sit in Lucy's walker. Today she decided to take it to a whole new level. I walked into the room to find her standing on the tray. When I yelled at her to get down she did, and then asked in a very hurt voice "Mommy... WHY are you mad at me?".
(Because kiddo- I don't want to clean your brains off the floor)






Lucy said "uncle" to her uncle Ry for the first time today. He was thrilled :-)

Molly came up and gave me a very tight, long hug. She said "Mommy that's all my love! It's BIG LOVE!".

At lunch Molly was eating a tortilla.
Molly: Mommy, is this a really big tortilla.
Me: Yes sweetie- It's big. In spanish, you say "grande". That's a grande tortilla.
Molly: A "Wrong Day" tortilla???

Me: Molly stop lifting up your dress!
Molly: But I'm being a butterfly! I'm flapping my wings up and down!
(it actually kind of worked as a butterfly-like motion)

Me: I'm going to go to the bank in a little bit.
Molly: Oh! Would you please pick me up a sucker while you're there?
(because my child is 3 going on 30)

Around the time Brian got home tonight, Molly began to lose it. After several minutes of her fussing, I asked if her ear hurt. She said it did, so I went to get her ear drops. She then began wailing and flailing, claiming her ear was "much much better". Neither Brian nor I bought it, and he got to witness and assist in a reenactment of yesterday's crocodile death roll.

Since I didn't get a video of the ordeal, it went something like this:


Maybe next time, we'll get some more people to help.

1 comment:

  1. There is a bank right next to Rachel's preschool. Chloe asks pretty much every day on the way home from dropping Rachel off if we can please go to the bank and get her a lollipop. I think she thinks that's the bank's only purpose.

    ReplyDelete