Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Highlights 2/28/11

Lucy Toddler's babbling is starting to sound more and more like actual conversation. Today I swear it sounded like she said "Where's the ball mommy?". I actually looked around for Molly because I thought she'd said it, and she was nowhere to be found. Lucy officially "Dog" to her vocabulary today :-) She likes to press her face against the back door and babble to them.


Molly Toddler got a balloon at the grocery store on Saturday. It has since deflated and disappeared. This morning she got very upset because she couldn't find it.

Molly: WHERE is my orange balloon!
Me: I don't know sweetie, I think it might be gone.
Molly: Is it floating in the beautiful blue sky?
Me: I don't think so, but it might have gotten outside.
Molly: I KNOW! Remember snow,steam, and water? Snow melts into water... I think the balloon is gone because it MELTED!

I should have asked her what it melted into- I bet she would have had a fabulous explanation.




No comments:

Post a Comment