Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Highlights 2/27/11

Molly (playing with play-dough): I'm making a Robot Dolly-house!


Me: Molly get your baby blanket and we'll snuggle and sing in the chair.
Molly (hysterically): This is NOT my baby blanket! It's my super cape.
Me: Ok, well then put it on the floor
After singing...
Me: Molly, why don't you grab your super cape and take it to your room in case it turns back into a baby blanket.
Molly (Looking at me like I've lost my mind): Um.. It's not a cape, it's my baby blanket!


Molly was fussing after we put her in her room for the night. I went in to tell her to get back in bed and go to sleep.
Molly: Mommy, I don't love you!
Me: Yes you do
Molly: No, I don't.
Me: Sweetie you are just feeling cranky. You still love me, and I love you and I'll see you in the morning.
Molly: I think I just don't love you when I'm cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment