Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Highlights 3/31/11

Molly Toddler was running around yelling: "I am WIN! I am WIN!". Upon further investigation, she was helping Pinkalicious play soccer. Apparently, she scored a goal and Molly was helping her celebrate.

A song for me, by Molly:
Your boooooow matches your shirt, shirt, shirt!
And your haaaaaiiiir matches your... other shirt (she meant undershirt)
You have soooo many things that match, match, match!

Molly walked into the kitchen after I cleaned.
Molly: Wow! It smells nice in here. Like... sweet potatoes!
Me: Sweet potatoes?
Molly: Yes. Sweet potatoes. I'm recognizing what's that smell.
Well kiddo, +2 for using the word "recognizing" but -1 for the grammar.

Molly: Mommy, I need you to move the (baby) gate.
Me: Ok, I'll be there in a sec.
Molly starts "snapping" her fingers (she's getting pretty close)
Me: What are you doing?
Molly: I'm snapping my fingers so you will open the gate faster.
Um... how about no?

No comments:

Post a Comment