Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Highlights 3/8/11

Lucy Toddler "stood" with minimal help from the therapist today. Her motivation?

Pavlovian, yes?


I love watching Molly and Lucy interact. Lucy was trying to fall asleep in the car on the way home from Mother's day out. Molly knows I don't want Lucy to fall asleep until we get home, so she was helping me. In addition to singing she talked to Lucy for about 10 minutes. Some highlights:
  • I see those toofers. Look at all those cute toofers! Lucy, do you see my toofers?!
  • I'm gonna tickle your toes... I'm gonna get you!
  • Lucy, don't close your eyes! LOOK AT ME!!!


Tonight our baby sitter taught Lucy a new game. I present, Lucy counting! (Or pretending to anyway ;-)


And some more :-)


*Update*

Me: Go get your baby blanket
Molly: It's not called a baby blanket. It's a "nah-nah".
Me: A what?
Molly: A nah-nah. That's what Kent calls it.
Me: Is Kent a boy at school?
Molly: Yes. And he wants his nah-nah aaaaaaaall the time!
Me: That's the silliest thing I ever heard.
Molly: Yeah, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment