Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Highlights 3/5/11

This morning, Molly Toddler was looking at my arm and said:
Molly: See that nipple on your arm? It's making you stinky!
Me: Sweetie, that's not a nipple. That's a mole.
Molly: Oh, well that mole is making you very stinky.
Me: I just showered- I'm not stinky!
Molly (sniffs me skeptically): Well, I think your mole is stinky.

Today, Molly took a trip to the beach. In our living room :-)
Molly: This is a shell, it has a scary crab. I'm so very scared.
Me: I think it's a friendly crab.
Molly (standing on a newspaper, and crinkling it with her feet): This sand is very cold!
Me: Well, lets go put some clothes on.
Molly: No mommy, we don't wear clothes at the beach
Me: You wear a bathing suit at the beach.
Molly: But we don't wear clothes in the water!
I'm not sure I quite approve of her kind of beach...

Molly found some new toothbrushes I got at the store today.
Molly: Look at that brand new toothbrush daddy!
Daddy: Sweetie you don't need a new toothbrush
Molly: But Daddy... it's just ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment