Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Highlights 3/6/10

Molly picked up a novel and asked if she could read it.
Me: Sure sweetie, but it doesn't have any pictures.
Molly: That's ok. I'm looking for the page that says "Fail". Hm... it starts with an "f". Fail... Fail... Fail... Oh! There it is! I found the "fail" mommy!

When Daddy Toddler walked into the house, Lucy looked at him and smiled a huge smile. She said "Hello!", waved, and yelled "DADA DADA". He's whipped ;-)

I was tucking Molly into bed tonight and she sweetly reached up and stroked my hair. "Mommy, I think your hair is thick. And it smells like chocolate pudding!". I think I'll take this as a complement :-)

Just in case you think my child is never ridiculous, observe the picture on the right. When I was singing to Molly before bedtime she kept going "Ahhhh Laaaa" in a loud toneless fashion and making this face -->

She likes to sing along even when it's a song she's never heard before. Silly girl :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment