Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday Highlights 3/9/11

Last night, Molly Toddler and I made cookies. This morning, when she didn't see them on the counter she said "Mommy! Where are the cookies? I think maybe the penguins ate them like they ate my purple lollipop!".




Molly: Is it just a Mommy & Molly day?
Me: No, it's a Mommy, Molly, and Lucy day :-)
Molly: Um... no, I think it can just be a Mommy and Molly day.
Me: We can't leave Lucy here alone. She would get lonely!
Molly: No, Lucy can stay here. She won't even cry!
Right on cue, Lucy began crying from Molly's room... Molly rushed in to comfort and entertain. :-)
Molly is singing "Oh Caravell, oh Caravell" to a tune that is a hybrid of Oh Christmas Tree and Jingle bells. According to her, she was singing about being careful...

Molly: I want to make a pretend snow angel!
Me: Ok...
Molly (stands with her arms out and begins to fall backwards towards the hard floor): I'm falling!
Me: Nooooooo! When we're pretending, we lie down carefully and then make a snow angel!


Me: Are you cool like Uncle Ryan
Molly: Um... I don't want to be hot, so I'm cool!

Me: Molly do you want a grilled cheese sandwich?
Molly: Yes! I want a girl cheese sandwich!

2 comments: