Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday & Wednesday Highlights 3/3/11

Molly: Mommy, my dress is so "hasser"
Me: What?
Molly: Hasser! Like daddy is hasser.
Me: Do you mean handsome?
Molly: Yes! My dress is sooooo handsome!

Me: I'm making you some yummy eggs for breakfast!
Molly: EEEEW! I don't like eggs!
Me: Well, how about some green eggs?
Molly: YES! I love green eggs! Blue paint (food coloring) plus yellow eggs make GREEN EGGS AND HAM!

Molly: Mommy, I want some blue play-doh. Not the new stuff. It's gross. Just the "re-guh-ler" kind.
Me: You mean the re-gu-lar kind?
Molly: Yes, "re-gu-lu-ler"
(I got her the kind she wanted)
Molly: Yeah! THAT'S what I'm talking about!

I burped, and Molly gave me a shocked and affronted look.
Molly: Excuse you Mommy!
Me: Oh, yes. Excuse me!
Molly: That's what we need to say when we burp mommy. And also when we toot.

Molly is singing a mash-up of "Doe a Deer" and "The Ants go Marching". It's epic :-p

Molly: I dreamed about swimming!
Me: That's nice!
Molly: Yep. When you were a little girl, you used to sleep in my little polka dot bed.
Me: Really?
Molly: Yep, and, you dreamed about swimming too!
Me: Oh really?
Molly: Yep! That's so funny. The funniest of all!

The "winner" of the day:

I was changing Lucy's diaper, and she was attempting a crocodile death roll. I restrained her and...
Me: Look at me Lucy. You need to stop fussing and stay still. I am the mommy, and I will always win.
Molly: Um... I think Lucy is winning that diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment