Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Highlights 3/19/11

Sorry about the belated post! Yesterday was crazy!

Molly and I were going through some Brain Quest flash cards, when they asked what part was missing from a pair of glasses (it was the left side of the frame, specifically the part that hooks around the ears). Molly thought about it and said "the angle is missing".

Molly was furiously "writing" on a Post-It note.
ME: What are you doing?
Molly: I'm writing a question!
Me: A question!
Molly: Yes. See this? It's a question. It means I don't want any boys or girls here. Not Jaiden of Benny or anyone right now!

Molly: Here's some cheese- it's coming right out! (instead of right up...)

Before bedtime Molly composed the following song:
The bunny, the bunny, the bunny in the hat
It's sooooooo funny!
When it comes oooooouuuut
It's sooooooo magic!
I really wish I'd gotten it on camera because it was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment