Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Highlights 3/30/11

I let Molly Toddler wear my pink flower hair clip this morning. When we got to our play-date, I realized she was no longer wearing it and must have left it at the consignment store we visited beforehand. This necessitated a second trip to said store. When we walked in, I asked her to please try to find it. She went straight to a little girl size amoire, opened the drawer and pulled out my clip. Clearly, she'd put it in a safe place for later :-)

Molly was inspecting a new kid proof bowl when she got very excited.
Molly: It looks like a planet!
Me: A planet!
Molly: Yes! Like in outer space! A planet wearing rings!

We were listening to the radio in the car...
Molly: Who is singing that song?
Me: I don't know...
Molly: Oh! It's my "twenty-old" sister singing that song!
Then, when a guy started singing...
Molly: Oh! That's my brother Michael!

Molly was trying to play a game on the iPad, but she was getting quite frustrated becuase she couldn't hear it.
Molly: Turn up the "Vah-dee-in".
Me: Excuse me?
Molly: Will you please turn up the "Vah-dee-in"?
Me: Do you mean Volume?
Molly: Yes. Vol-ah-ume.
I think I like "Vah-dee-in" better...

Daddy Toddler was showing Lucy a family picture (taken when I was pregnant).
Lucy (Pointing at DT): DaDa!
DT: That's right! And who's this? (pointing at Molly)
Lucy: Badee!
DT: What?
Lucy (carefully puts hands together and rocks her arms): Bay-bee! Bay-bee! Bay-bee!
She was "singing" the theme from Baby Signing Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment