Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Highlights 3/20/11


I sneezed several times while changing Lucy. When I stopped, she grinned and signed "more".

Me: Do you want to come to the store with me?
Molly: Um... instead of the store, can we go to the zoo?!
I feel that was a reasonable request- we're planning her first trip :-)


Molly: I think that yesterday, germs came in a door to my body and made my ears hurt.


Molly: Oh, that's the sound I heard last night! That's what was making that sound!
Me: What was?
Molly: A bee! That's what it was! Mommy, you need to say "Bee-a-high"
Me: What?
Molly: Bee-a-high!
Me: Why do I need to say that?
Molly: Because I'm going to help the little King-a-Joo!
I have absolutely no idea what she's talking about here... We think it was from Go Diego Go:-)

Me (singing): I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it...
Molly: And I just can BITE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment